If your career goal is a job in nursing, you may want to check out the job possibilities in a nation where nursing shortages are normal. No matter if you’re just starting in the field, or if you’re going after your masters in nursing, you want to look forward to a job in an environment that you can enjoy. From large job sites to nurse-specific sites and recruiters, the following list of the top 50 nursing jobs sites are worth bookmarking for your future.
Featured Schools With Online Master’s in Nursing Degrees
Walden’s School of Nursing offers academically rigorous and culturally relevant programs that prepare you to improve the quality of patients’ lives, communities, and healthcare institutions.
Capella’s master’s degree in nursing gives you access to a wealth of new information and knowledge within the health care system. Their flexible program allows you to achieve your goals and advance your career by earning your msn degree online.
Earn your dual master’s degree in business and nursing, along with specialties in clinical care, education, family nurse practitioner, or nursing leadership at Grand Canyon University’s college of nursing and health sciences. Each course can provide you with the skills and techniques you need to become the best in your field.
Liberty University’s School of Nursing prepares students to become nurses who are committed to Christian ethical standards and view nursing as a ministry of caring based on the Patricia Benner’s theoretical framework.
Large Jobs Sites
- CareerBuilder: This link leads to the search for “nurse” at this site. You can choose to dig deeper by location or by company.
- Indeed: This link leads to a simple search for “nurse” on a nationwide level. Change the search to reflect the job and location you want.
- Monster.com: This link leads to a search for “nurse” on a nationwide level. When you go to this site, modify the search to fit your choice of job and location.
- Simply Hired: Once again, this link leads to a page resulting from a search for “nurse.” Use this job search engine to find the job you want.
- Twitter Jobcast: Type in your job title and location desired to find jobs offered through Twitter users.
Specifically Nurse Jobs Sites
- Allnurses: This jobs board is geared toward nurses including RNs, LPNs, NICU and more.
- American Assembly for Men in Nursing: This link to AAMN offers a career center that allows users to post an anonymous resume, view jobs and learn more about how to gain that job you want.
- Best Nurse Jobs: Apply directly to hospitals, medical centers and private practice or browse through thousands of nursing jobs listed by Travel and permanent nurse recruitment companies.
- CampusRN: Use this site’s search engine to find jobs across the country in a variety of nursing fields. Use their localized pages to search by state.
- Diversity Nursing: DiversityNursing.com is a job board for nurses regardless of age, race, gender, religion, education, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or physical characteristics.
- hireNursing: Create a profile and let hiring employers find you. This site also contains numerous free job-finding tools.
- Nurs Emp: Use this search engine to find a variety of nursing jobs across the country. You do not need to create an account to search.
- Nurse: This link takes you straight to the job listings page, but the site holds much more in the way of research, job resources and career help.
- Nurses 123: Nurses123 has nursing job opportunities at some of the top healthcare facilities across the U.S. Find permanent, per diem and travel nursing jobs with competitive salaries.
- Nurse Jungle: This site provides resume posting, job search and career development resources for nurses.
- Nurse-Recruiter: You can find information, resources and services to help you find nursing jobs and travel nursing jobs at this site.
- NurseJobZ: This company has been bringing nursing job seekers and employers together since 1998. Post your resume to start your new career search.
- NurseZone: This nurses’ community offers a variety of resources, including job searches and information about continuing education.
- Nursing Careers: Search through nursing jobs, travel nursing jobs, private nurse jobs and other nursing careers.
- Nursing Jobs: Look for nursing jobs by degree earned, location, specialty and travel nurse jobs.
- NursingJobs: This is a free job site for nurses who are seeking career opportunities and health care employers.
- NursingJobs.us: A broad site that allows you to search for jobs by state, specialty and by travel, per diem or permanent placement.
- NurseUniverse: Find the hospital where you want to work and fill out an application. No log-in or passwords required.
- RN Wanted: Search jobs in every specialty, setting and location in the country. Upload your resume and get expert advice as well.
- Ultimate Nurse: This network site provides jobs, a forum, travel nursing opportunities, education updates, reviews and links.
- We Love Nurses: Register to view jobs, post an anonymous resume, create personal job alerts and to creat a job seeker account.
Other Jobs Sites with Nurse Options
- Absolutely Health Care: Use this search engine to find nursing jobs across the country.
- Advance for Healthcare Careers: Search over 9,000 jobs in health care, including nursing jobs.
- Advance Practice Jobs: This is an ideal resource for individuals who are searching for a job as a physician’s assistant or as a nurse practitioner.
- CleanTechies: This link leads to a nationwide search for “nurse.” Plug in your job skills and location desired to see if something is available for you.
- DR Jobs: Use this site to find physician assistant and nurse practitioner jobs.
- Health Career Web: This link takes you to the front page of this site, where you can search for hospital jobs, nursing jobs, allied health jobs and more.
- Health eCareers Network: Choose “Nursing” from the drop-down menu at right to begin your search for a suitable job.
- Hospital Dream Jobs: Explore hospital jobs across the nation through this site.
- Hospital Soup: This link leads to the page where you can find nursing jobs listed at this site.
- Jobs OT: If you’re a nurse who enjoys working in occupational therapy, check this site out for job possibilities.
- MedforHire: Search for jobs by specialty and location, and plug in “nurse” as the keyword to find jobs.
- MedHunters: Search for a variety of nursing jobs that can appeal to nurses who want management jobs, nurses who want to volunteer and more.
- Medical Workers: This site enables users to search for ER nursing, ICU nursing, LPN, nurse practitioner jobs and more.
- NC Hospital Jobs: This is an example of a site that focuses on a particular area — North Carolina. Search jobs by category, check out NC hospitals and more through this site’s information.
- Alliant Medical Staffing: This company places RNs into travel nurse jobs at some of the top health care facilities across the country.
- Aya Healthcare: Aya Healthcare is a leading provider of healthcare staffing, servicing over 1,400 healthcare facilities in the United States. Travel nurse jobs a specialty here.
- DirectSource Healthcare: Direct Source is equipped to help organizations meet the growing demand for RNs and physical therapists.
- Global Nursing Solutions, Inc.: Global Nursing Solutions is committed to providing international nurses with the support and guidance necessary to ensure a rewarding career experience in the U.S.
- Health Care Recruiting Associates: This recruiting company lists some available jobs, including positions for nurses.
- Kennedy Healthcare Recruiting, Inc.: This company has over eighteen years experience in helping thousands of international professionals obtain visas and start their lives in the States.
- Maxim Staffing Solutions: This company specializes in providing a variety of jobs for a large segment of the healthcare market.
- Nurse Finders: This company places RNs, LVN/LPNs, licensed therapists, technicians, nursing aides and more.
- Onward Healthcare: Onward Healthcare is a leading travel nurse employment agency that has thousands of nationwide travel nursing jobs.
- Strategic Healthcare Staffing: This company currently has over 1,600 hospital clients under contract in all 50 States.